Skip to main content

Dj2Da Interviews "Tiny G Beats & Seli P" About "Goblin Flow" Song



1. Introduce us to Seli P and Tiny G Beats?

Tiny G Beats: I'm Tiny G Beats, 16, born and raised in Las Vegas. I began rapping at the age of 8. I have been making beats for 4 years and so far have produced for about 40+ artist on my tracks.

Seli P: Seli-P is 1/3 Of The Upcoming Group "Sinful"  I'm 18 With Dreams Of Becoming A Household Name

2. When did you both start rapping and has it been something you’ve always wanted to pursue?


Tiny G Beats: I've been rapping ever since I was 10 and yeah music has always been one of my goals in life.

Seli P: I've Been Rapping Since i Was 11 So That's About 7 Years Now , And Yeah Music Has Always Had A Big impact on My Life For As Long As i Can Remember .

3. What’s the main process of making a track, from beginning to end, what are the steps to completing a song?

Tiny G Beats: Well I start with of course the beat. First adding sounds, vsts, etc then I add claps/snares to my 808/Kicks and finish with adding percussion. I finalize it with the mixing & that's a Tiny G Beat! lol.

Seli P: The Process Starts By Thinking Of A Concept , Then You Find A Beat That Fits That Concept & Create A Sound That You Know Will Be Catchy & Easy To Remember But Make Sure You're Satisfied With The Song First Because No One Will Feel Your Song if You Don't .

4. What artists have you worked with the most? Is there a particular song you are most proud of?

Tiny G: I've honestly worked with "Rickie B and Seli P(Sinful)" the most of all artist but many. I am very proud of the track I made (upcoming) called "How I'm Feelin" and hopefully the fan base love it also.

Seli P: Well With Me Being Apart of "Sinful" I Always Be in The Studio With My Group Members Working On New Projects . The Song i Would Say I'm Most Proud Of Would Have To Be Our Song Titled "Woody Woodpecker" The Official Video is On YouTube Btw So Check it Out .

5. How is the feedback coming along from your single "Goblin Flow"? How did you attach to that specific TINY G BEAT?
Seli P: The Feedback From "Goblin Flow"  is Great My Fans Love it & The Downloads Keep Goin Up , When He First Sent Me The Beat & I Played it for the 1st Time I Just Got Addicted To The Way The 808 Kicks & Clap's Complimented Eachother and The Horns Was Catchy . That Very Moment i Knew That He Had Sent Me A Street Hit .


Tiny G Beats: Thanks bruh. But when I made that track I knew "Seli P" would murder the track & after he sent it back, he flowed on it better than I thought.

6. Did you feel that this song (Goblin Flow) would take you guys to the next level? What made you work hard with this track?

Tiny G Beats: I felt like it because when he first dropped it, the fans started listening/downloading fast so when it hit #1 ON SOUNDCLICK I knew we were in the game. That's one of the biggest projects I've produced locally.

Seli P: i Always Thought it Would Be A Good Single To Release But I Never Thought That The Fans Would Love it The Way They Do ,  I Think About The Fans When i Record & It Always Motivates Me To Go Hard & Give Them Good Music No Matter If it's Hip Hop , Pop , Or Rock N Roll .

7. There are a lot of really talented artist right now, how do you make yourself(s) standout differently from the rest?

Seli P: Originality , Creativity , & Staying True To My Roots Everything I Record is Facts Coming Straight From My Life & I Feel Like You Aint Keepin it Real If You Dont Speak From The Heart.

Tiny G Beats: Branding, my versatility, and making my sounds and beats so more explosive than others that have the same style on every track.

8. What advice can you give a artist right now on how to build up a crown & fan base?
Seli P: The Main Thing You Have to Do is FLOOD THE WEB With A lot Of Music , Videos Etc .. Create Your Own Sound & Stick With it , Think About Your Fans When You Record Too .  Put Yourself in they Shoes & See How Much Feedback  You Get But Always Stay True To Yourself.

Tiny G Beats: True that! SEND FREE MUSIC OUT FOR A WHILE. Just get people to feel your music because everyone has a style but make it catchy enough to where people will listen no matter what you do they will always give you feedback.

9. Do you guys have any upcoming projects together as of now?


Seli P: As Of Right Now No , But its Coming Were Both Rappers/Producers There's No Way We Wont Collaborate & Give The World A Classic .

Tiny G Beats: Right. I feel like now & the future, this is one person I will always work with and make a slapper.

10. Any Last Words?

Thanks For Taking Time To Interview Me
S/O To The Whole STTG Camp
S/O To Dizzy Wright & The Whole Funk Volume Group
& Vegas i Promise I Got Yall & i Won't Stop Until The Crown is In Our City Str8 Up !!
#STTG


Thanks For Noticing Our Stuff & Giving Us This Opportunity
Time Wave Productions
#GHOD - Grind Hard Or Dilapidate
Time Izz Money Ent
S/O To The Whole Team - TimeIzzMoneyEnt ; TimeVisions ; TimeWaveProductions
VEGAS STAND UP!! & TO EVERYONE ONE WHO SUPPORTS ME/US . THANKS A LOT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[FREE] Young Thug Type Beat 2019 "Sanctuary" | Lil Baby Type Beat 2019 |...

[FREE] Rick Ross x Nipsey Hussle Type Beat 2019 "Double Limits" | FREE T...